I love the month of October and all the spooky stories and creepy vibes that come with it!
For the entire month of October, I am going to be sharing my favorite spooky short stories and scary novels. I will explore everything from the works of Stephen King to Lovecraft to Stoker, classics and currents.
Some novels I am going to read and share —
- Home Before Dark by Riley Sager
- Dracula by Bram Stoker
- Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde by Robert Louis Stevenson
- The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde
- Frankenstein by Mary Shelley
Short story collections I’ll share from —
- Grimm’s Complete Fairy Tales
- Tales of H.P. Lovecraft
- Bazaar of Bad Dreams by Stephen King
- Short Stories by Edgar Allen Poe
I hope you will join me this month and read some of your own spooky short stories! I’ll also be hosting a giveaway this month where you can get some sweet halloween inspired goodies of your own. 🙂
What spooky stories do you like to read? Let me know what to add to my list this month!
What are you reading this month??
Happy spooky reading! 🎃